Brand: Rainbow Heirloom Seed Co.
- SUSTAINABLY GROWN broccoli sprouts seeds Non GMO Certified. Waltham 29 Variety Heirloom Seeds
- EASY TO GROW with microgreens growing trays, sprout jar, seed sprouter, germination station, etc.
- STRINGENT LAB TESTING ensures top quality seeds for sprouting with very high germination rates. Our seeds are grown & packed in the USA.
- BROCCOLI SPROUTS contain high levels of bioactive sulforaphane, a health promoting phytochemical.
- A DELICIOUS CHOICE for year round indoor salad gardening. Brought to you by Organic Family Farmers who have been growing sustainably for generations. We offer full customer support & will do whatever we can to make sure you’re growing the best sprouts ever!
Details: Sprouts & microgreens are excellent sources of delicious high-enzyme superfood nutrition and make it easy to enjoy homegrown greens year-round. Our Waltham 29 Broccoli Sprouting Seeds are an heirloom, non-GMO variety perfect for both sprouting and micro greens, and are naturally high in enzyme activated sulforaphane glucosinolate. Broccoli sprouts seeds are an excellent choice for microgreen growing trays, sprouting jars, sprouter machine, sprout maker, etc. At Rainbow Heirloom Seed Company, we make it our mission to bring you the finest quality seeds. Being organic farmers with decades of growing experience under our belts, we take great care in selecting the most vibrant, healthy seeds with excellent germination rates and outstanding nutritional attributes. We believe in sustainable farming practices and stand behind our commitment to non-GMO and heirloom seed varieties. We are here to support the health of our communities and the world at large, one seed at a time. We offer our customers simple sprouting instructions and are always happy to assist with any and all of your growing-related questions! Free 2 day shipping for Prime members.
Package Dimensions: 7.8 x 6.0 x 2.0 inches