Brand: Bootstrap Farmer
- Ultra-Durable, Top-Quality BPA Free Plastic Trays With Holes. Will last you many years
- Shallow 1020s are 1.25" making it easy to harvest your microgreens while using less soil and media
- Guaranteed to not break. Will last many years so you can focus on growing not replacing equipment
- Made of recyclable Polypropylene (PP #5) leach resistant plastic with no harmful additives
- Heavy duty plant germination tray for heat mats, humidity domes, microgreens, wheatgrass, fodder
Details: Exclusively designed and sold by Bootstrap Farmer - the longest lasting trays you've ever owned. Understanding that farms are NOT a place for fragile objects, we decided to produce these trays for our own farm based off our own dissatisfaction with the flimsy and brittle quality of the other trays available online and in the big box stores. Tired of wasting money and putting more plastic into the landfills, we decided to produce trays that were thicker, could carry more weight and withstand even this farmers abuse. We are a small family farm in Eastern NC where we grow our own produce for a farm-to-food truck concept. We grow lettuce, kale, chard, microgreens, tomatoes, peppers, onions, you name it. We'd love to know what you've got yourself into, so feel free to contact us to chat about it! Key Features of our product: Extra Thick Black Plastic. These are meant to be reused over and over, season after season. They are perfect for microgreens, wheatgrass, fodder systems, and germination of seedlings in soil or hydroponics for hobby or commercial growers. The flat tray is a bit wider on the top and slightly tapers to the bottom. Outer dimensions: 21.25 Inches Long x 11 Inches Wide x 1 Inches Deep. Makes a great bundle or seed starter kit with our ultra-durable humidity domes.
Package Dimensions: 21.0 x 10.5 x 3.5 inches