Try it before you buy it!
Get a FREE sample of our freshly cut Ninja - Mix Microgreens (between 4-8 different kinds). This is exactly what you would be getting with our monthly subscription - a colorful, delicious array of microgreens.
- Restaurant owners are encouraged to try!
- FREE delivery to your door (Leave a cooler outside if you aren't going to be home)
- No strings attached
You're Eligible if:
- You live in Boulder City, Nevada (for Henderson and Las Vegas residents a $10.00 delivery fee will be added)
- You've never ordered from us before
Contents of the Sample Box:
Our Ninja- Mix consists of a variety of tiny, young, edible greens that change with availability. You'll receive a mixture of freshly harvested, nutrient-dense powerhouses that vary in color, shape, flavor, and texture. Rich in Antioxidants, our microgreens are always:
- 100% Chemical Free
- Grown Organically
- Non-GMO Seeds
- No Fertilizers or Pesticides
There will be a minimum of 4 different varieties of crisp and tender microgreens in your box depending on which ones are available at the time of your order.
Any of these varieties can be in your Ninja - Mix:
- Crimson Clover
- Red Acre Cabbage
- Red Garnet Amaranth
- Spicy Salad Mix
- Pea tendrils
These tiny, flavorful plants are full of bioactive compounds that have an effect on the body as a whole, helping to maintain cells and protect against DNA damage. What makes them so beneficial is the fact that they contain much higher concentrations of these protective compounds – up to 40 times higher – than their mature counterparts!
Subscribing to these superfoods can work wonders on you immune system, helping to prevent diseases such as cardiovascular disease, cancer, type-2 diabetes, and certain eye diseases (to name a few).
Because they are so rich in antioxidants, microgreens have an anti-aging effect on the body, helping to boost the production of collagen in the cells and repair damage caused by free radicals.
So how should you prepare these seedlings? In order to preserve their delicate texture and flavor, we recommend skipping the stovetop and consuming them raw.
Some of our favorite ways to eat them include:
- Sprinkled on top of meat, salads, or roasted vegetables
- Placed in sandwiches and wraps (anywhere you would normally put lettuce)
- Served over soup, stew, curry, stir-fry, or pasta
- In juices or smoothies